Fill up your details to register for the Postgres Challenge! We will keep you posted as soon as the challenge takes off. Till then, keep diving deep into your favourite database, Postgres!
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to everyone with Postgres skills. All entrants must be over the age of 18 to participate in the Contest.
- Employees of Ashnik, their promotion agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Contest entries must be completed with full contact details in order to qualify as a legit entry.
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- Completed entries will need to comprise of the participant clearing both rounds of the Challenge –
1) Attempting the quiz of 30 Questions
2) Uploading a maximum 5-min Video explaining ‘How you solved a business challenge/ community project / personal project using Postgres’. Getting likes on your respective Video, through your social means.
- All entries will pass a round of Judge’s Panel – who will select the top 5 entries – each a cumulative score of the quiz and video and the most popular video based on no.of likes each garners.
- By submitting the contest entries, each participant thereby authorizes Ashnik to showcase their entry on the Postgres Challenge website in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised. It also represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry
(i) Is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein
(ii) Does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to
(iii) Is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful
(iv) Shall not require Ashnik to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of the use of the same.
- Judges of the Challenge will pick the best entries amongst all eligible entries as the top 5 winners. Their decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Ashnik’s/Judge’s decisions.
- The event host, Ashnik, reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Ashnik reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, quote, voice and/or likeness by Ashnik/Postgres Challenge website for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Sony at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Ashnik’s decision on the same.